Friday, 3 February 2012

A knock on the door in the middle of the night

Please pray with us for our Yolgnu family:

Last weekend we woke up at 3 in the middle of the night from screaming. I said to Eric: it's like someone wants to make an end on his life. 5 min. later there was a knock on the door. It was our Yolgnu family and they asked if we wanted to search with them for their son. He left home angry and drunk. Praise God we found him alive soon and we could bring them all back home savely! 15 min. later they knocked on the door again and asked for some food for their son. So we invited them in and gave him some food and we prayed for them. They were all calmed down. The next day we went over to see them again, and they did well. But had a big fright from last night.

And I must say it had touched my heart deeply, when I thought of that scream, I cried.The next night I couldn't sleep very well. I had to bring it before the Lord.

Please pray for hope for their son and the people of Yirrkala. And thank God that their son was found again and alive!Pray that God will continues to use us.

No comments: